IMPORTANT! Please read the information below before completing the reservation form to reserve your room for Lashaunique & Keivelle’s destination wedding.
1. Bridie Travel recommends completing this form on your computer versus your cell phone so you can view the form better.
2. This form is for your room reservation only. Each guest is responsible for booking their own flight to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (PUJ). All “Passenger” references are referring to “Guest.”
3. Each guest must provide their name as it appears on their passport and date of birth, as they are required for hotel/resort check-in and travel insurance.
4. If you are booking outside of the contracted travel dates May 30 – June 6, 2023, your room will be on request. As long as the room is available for your travel dates, the resort will approve the room. This may take a few days, but upon approval, your invoice will be delivered to you.
5. If your preferred room is fully booked, please select your next room choice and indicate your preferred room in the comments section. If the room is available at the resort, Bridie Travel can request it for you. Please note, that the rate may change.
6. Please review the travel insurance information on Lashaunique & Keivelle’s wedding page. You cannot add the “Cancel For Any Reason” benefit insurance after you submit your deposit. The payment for your room deposit of $150 per person will be due along with the cost of the insurance.
7. Roommates should designate ONE person to fill out the form (one form per room, not per person). Please include the 2nd guest’s email address under ‘Email Address 2’ so both guests will receive a copy of the invoice along with future emails from Bridie Travel that are related to your trip.
8. Once you submit the form below, you will receive an email with your invoice with 2-3 business days from Bridie Travel. Upon receiving your invoice and travel insurance quote, you will review and confirm the submitted information is correct. You will then submit your deposit using your dedicated payment link provided to you with your invoice.