Hi! I’m happy you’re here! My name is Megan Amelio and I am the owner and travel specialist for Bridie Travel Co. I am invested in your travel experience – when you work with me I will make sure you have a safe, fun and relaxing vacation.
Places that are near and dear to my heart are Hawaii, Colorado, Costa Rica and Ireland. From the sunrise on Mt Haleakala, to hiking in the Rocky Mountains. From drinking a Guinness fresh from the tap, to cruising on a river in the rain forest with crocodiles surrounding the boat. With everything I have experienced during my travels, there is so much more to see and do.
I’m a romantic at heart and love everything that involves weddings, which is the reason I specialize in honeymoons and destination weddings.
I help you create experiences to leave long lasting memories and stories to tell for generations.
I am here to be your long-time travel partner. Now I leave you with some fun facts about me…
- I love everything weddings.
- I hate lamb, but I love gyros.
- I zip-lined on the longest zip-line in the world.
- I’ve never seen the Grand Canyon.
- I love hot weather.
- I would rather swim in the pool while looking at the ocean.
- The first time I got stung by a bee was on my honeymoon.
- The second (and last time) I got stung was on vacation. Again.
- I overuse the word love. ♥
“If your flight is delayed or cancelled due to a hurricane or tropical storm, don’t worry I’ll take care of everything!”
Stay Up To Date With All Our Updates & Announcements
WEB DEV BY WILD SPIRIT DEVELOPMENT